View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

@Mumtaz Hayat Maneka

AoA Sir

its really a pleasure to have company of judicious persons like u on this forum.U have been a source of inspiration and learning for so many aspirants.
Sir with utmost respect i do agree u but u know well that the speech which u have quoted has remained and is a source of many controversies,differnt people have interpreted it differntly. When one says that ideolgy of pakistan is based on islam it does not mean that the objective of establishing pakisatn is to establish a theocracy.Islam is the best social order as well.It gives freedom to all minorities to perform their religious functions and enjoy their due rights.

Sir one thing which is not clear to me is "whether ideology of pakistan died with the separation of East Wing " as claimed by miss Gandhi at that time.did we fail to safeguard our ideolgy?what was the main cause?what can we do to avoid such a tragedy in the future? Sir ur thinking and comments will be of great help for us.plz comment