View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 11, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

[Pakistan is an muslim state for practising shining priciples. Where muslims can lead their life in the safety of their homeland , free from the bigot , biased hindus oranization like shudhi , sanghtan and hind pariwar. It was a reaction to most biased hindu prejudiced behavior like moti lal nehru , dya nand and even gandhi to an extent when muslim presciene a future like undulasia for them selves. So they struggled for pakistan
Saqib shah Howevr i also want your opinion also on a question Can agencies , if you know in the past like CID , CIA (pakistani) , FIA and others, are the guardian of ideological boundries of pakistan.
And i want another queation that what is the boundry of an idea. Can an idea is said to be bounded in a confinement. ?