View Single Post
Old Friday, February 13, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 0281

irum is on a distinguished road

I had my psycho on 3rd and 4th December, 2008 consecutively. We were only four candidates. Madiha (my friend), Qasim Bhai, me and one another candidate. We had great chemistry in group discussion section. Qasim played his role very well. He acted as more cooperative and essential team member of our group.
Urdu discussion was:
Khawateen k welfare k liay abe kam karma baqi hi? (Still it needs to work for the welfare of women)
English discussion was:
Pakistan is week in international security.

My task was:
A tender was passed some days ago in favor of a party which has closed links with one of my assistant in the office and that assistant was under the charge of nepotism. Other parties have raised this issue Being DCO, which action should I take?

Thank Allah. Task and group discussion was quite easy.

I was First to be called for Psychological and penal interview as well. In Psycho test I was asked about my job experience, great problem of my city, what should Pakistan do to release Pakistan India tensions and future plans etc. Total 3 people were in the penal including chief psychologist. During interview only two people questioned me. They took approximately 20 to 25 minutes, I remained honest and to the point.
I noticed that chief psychologist noticed my entrance and exit style
Dear Amina (AmBrosiaL EloQuence) .
They are concerned with some specific points which they noticed while evaluate a person so length is dosent matter.every personality is unique and have different strengths and wekpoints, so i think time duration depends on the explanation of the concerned points.

Regards,
Irum 0281
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irum For This Useful Post:
Frankenstein of css (Sunday, February 15, 2009), Syed Ali Rizvi (Friday, July 17, 2009)