View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 05, 2018

Zunaira Tariq is on a distinguished road

May be my comment is irrelevant to the post but I have some queries. Sabir bhai I want to know the criteria of selection means how the respected interviewers appraise anyone. I appeared for interview of inspector fia in 2016 case f4/123-2015. The panel consisted of 3 persons but at last day there were only 2 persons. My interview last for maximum 5 minutes, asked 6 questions out of which 3 were personal. My interview went well but I was not selected. I still can't understand what went wrong. I appeared in many interviews for different posts since last few years, satisfied from my performance but never found my name in final selection. I'm also sure that I never show unerconfidence or overconfidence. My qualification is b.sc chemical engineering. Now I'm 30+, hardly any chance to apply for any post due to agelimit but i l want to know what are there standards to select a candidate.
Secondly in june fpsc has adverstised 200 posts for inspector custom and in recent advertisement again 19 posts for inspector custom has been given. Now same thousands number of people will apply for this advertisement who have applied previously. What's this strategy? Also fpsc uploaded the 2nd merit list in January, 2018 for the posts advertised in 2015, if there are as much vaccant seats then why they haven't considered the third merit list before the completion of 3 years of previous advertisement? They could select the candidates from past lists and remaining vacant seats left for fresh advertisement.
I hope you get my point.