View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 14, 2009

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough
Post Real Problem

Why We Blam Others For Our Ruination.if Our Country Is In Crises Then Every One Here Is Responsible Including Ourselves.we Belong To A Passionate Nation.we Select Politicians For Our Will.infact In Our Society,one Thinks For Himself And So The Society.as A Result We Took Them To The Assembly For Our Own Interst Attached With Them.this Interst May Be In The Form Of Employment Or Any Other Illegtimate Form.
I Believe That If We ,from Today Onward,begin To Mend Our Ways,every Thing Will Be Better Around Us And So The Nation.
If We Start Using Our Franchise Right On The Right Man ,men We Will Select Were The True Symboles Of The Masses.
If We Stop Giving Bribes ,corruption Will Die.i ,often ,feel Sorry For A Police Official Which Is Suspended On Unfair Means,but Have One Ever Look On The Consequences Which Compell Him To Do So.it Was Not The Police Official Whcih Is To Blame But The Man,a Common Man, Which Gave Him The Money For Nepotism.
So The Other Social Menaces...
In A Nutshell,i Can Only Say That The Real Distance Lies Within Us,first We Have To Cover That One .
Any Critical Comment...?