View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 15, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down sorry sir.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO
it is normal for us to drive a british made rolls royce, BMW or mercedes.but alas! we can't make use of democracy.democracy is a means and not ends in itself.governance is the ends in itself.We can run democracy of british or american type despite the presence of illiterate MNA's.After all democracy is a device which ensures that we shall be governed no better than we deserve.I have watched local politics with a very keen eye.It does not requires any education to work viably.
HERO

Dear u have passion. i admire it loudly.
but there is the lack of comparative study in your discussion.i hope u wl not mind.but i think it is really so.
dear democracies dont run every where.they need some pre-requisites.education being the first,independent judiciary the second ,and active civil-society the third.
ok ?
if u need explaination regarding that, plz u can order me to explain it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
HERO (Sunday, February 15, 2009), public_servant (Saturday, February 21, 2009)