View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 17, 2009

nasir latki is on a distinguished road
Exclamation nizam e adl: right or wrong?

......!

i m of the view that problem of malakand division is more political one than the religious one. we must solve it by peaceful talks and providing them with the right facilities they are demanding.
we all know it well that upto 1969 there was nizam e adl through which wali of the area used to provide jjutice according to islamic principles.. swat,dir,chitral (malakand division) came under the pakistan establishment and then the provision of easy and cheap justice was no more there. law and order situation became worse. there are sevral reasons for that.i ll not go into their details. so seeing the situation, sufi muhammad at that time demanded the implementation of "shari nizam e adl". people of that particular region also want the same.. so keeping in view the public interest and ever deteriorating govt. writ situation, nizam e adl is the right option at this time.
and to have control over the masses of malakand division is only by winning their hearts. this is possible only by:
1. provide them the protection against millitants
2. help them out in rehabilitating there
3. have estimation of the losses and compensate it upto best possible limits
4. provision of basic human rights
5. establishment of independent nizam e adl (reflecting the true islamic principles instead of traditions set by maulvi fazalullah or others)which is just enough and fast as well...
this is all what i think..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nasir latki For This Useful Post:
The Star (Tuesday, February 17, 2009), Frankenstein of css (Tuesday, February 17, 2009), Zeeshan Inayat (Friday, February 20, 2009)