Saturday, May 04, 2024
07:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, February 16, 2009

Zeeshan Inayat is on a distinguished road
Question Nizam-e-adl And Malakand!

NIZAM-E-ADL is being introduced in Malakand division, ANP claims it'll provide cheap and easy justice at their thresholds to the inhabitants of the area; and
help in promoting peace in the area. I want to know your views, respected members, on the topic. As concerns my self, I don't think anything is going better.
Old Tuesday, February 17, 2009

qayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of light

Majority of us just want a complete peace and no violance. How will they get, its not important. Things, will Inshallah going well in coming days.

Keep the HOPE
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

In my perception this is a step in the right direction.it sheds light on many things:

1.Government had finally decide that war is not the right option to enforce law and peace.

2.It also shows that government has realized that this is not our war.

3. Government is ready to ignore American pressure on this issue.

Westranization or modernaziation alon does not insure freedom,equality,prosperity and protection of human rights.Islam is the best social order as well.But Islam which millitants are propagating is not the true image of our religion.Hunderds of schools had been destroyed,women are suffering heavily.now there is atleast a hope that schools will be reopened as they promised.these militants are lacking a political philosphy.we should work on a long term plan,we should bring these talibans in our political stream.it is the duty of our well learned Ulma and scholars to convince them that Islam which they are propogating is not the real one.slowly and slowly we can change their mind.this is the only solution.we should look into the reasons which made them barabarians,should compensate their losses,should tell them that they are our brothers,we all are pakistanies.we should present good image of our religion in the eyes of world.

we can do that by temprarily allowing them to establish a parallel system of judiciary(nizam e adal)this is not a big cast of establishing peace,reopening of schools,commencing of trade activities,tourism etc.people in sawat had suffered a lot.we should think about them.their protection should be the foremost aim of government.We got to restrict their advance into Punjab,Mianwali and Bhakkar has already started to experience "talabanization"this is a big worry.and i think this is also a one of the reasons of this deal.
Frankenstein of css (Tuesday, February 17, 2009), Zeeshan Inayat (Friday, February 20, 2009)

nasir latki is on a distinguished road
Exclamation nizam e adl: right or wrong?

......!

i m of the view that problem of malakand division is more political one than the religious one. we must solve it by peaceful talks and providing them with the right facilities they are demanding.
we all know it well that upto 1969 there was nizam e adl through which wali of the area used to provide jjutice according to islamic principles.. swat,dir,chitral (malakand division) came under the pakistan establishment and then the provision of easy and cheap justice was no more there. law and order situation became worse. there are sevral reasons for that.i ll not go into their details. so seeing the situation, sufi muhammad at that time demanded the implementation of "shari nizam e adl". people of that particular region also want the same.. so keeping in view the public interest and ever deteriorating govt. writ situation, nizam e adl is the right option at this time.
and to have control over the masses of malakand division is only by winning their hearts. this is possible only by:
1. provide them the protection against millitants
2. help them out in rehabilitating there
3. have estimation of the losses and compensate it upto best possible limits
4. provision of basic human rights
5. establishment of independent nizam e adl (reflecting the true islamic principles instead of traditions set by maulvi fazalullah or others)which is just enough and fast as well...
this is all what i think..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nasir latki For This Useful Post:
The Star (Tuesday, February 17, 2009), Frankenstein of css (Tuesday, February 17, 2009), Zeeshan Inayat (Friday, February 20, 2009)
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

i agree with farooq_basir.
i think its a good move.it also shows our independent decision-making.
ausralia has hailed it.
lets hope that obama may hail it.
otherwise, it may go in vain.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
public_servant (Saturday, February 21, 2009)

fahad afridi is on a distinguished road

AOA
its not surprising to know that the US response to the peace accord in malakand has been very dubious n unwelcoming which is understandable for quite a few reasons......
well guys its hard to progress if u dont have a free soul n one feel the time is right to have a free soul.....lets c wat awaits in the coming days.

regards
Fahad
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Well frankly i think that this is right step taken, after much fuss and delay
Lets hope that it isnt too late
Many have laid their lives fighting a vision less war
We have to follow shining principles and that is muslim faternity, social justice , equitible distribution of resources and a social structure free from bias and bigotry. The dream , envisaged by the generation of 1947.
I hope that the enforcement of shariya will expose the hidden agenda of many covert ,so called mujahidin, in swat.
We all would be looking at the real motif behind all the insurgency and militancy
Our religion ,which has precedent of having scholars like hazarat fatima, hazarat ayesha , hazart asama and many other very learned ,pious women ,has no provision of banning women education or depriving girls of secondary education
Now we ll see, what cat will come out of the bag
The Star (Tuesday, February 17, 2009)
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  31

Abdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enoughAbdullah Nayyar will become famous soon enough

Its a good move, don't know why the government waited for so long to let them burn more than 200 schools and inflict considerable damage on the peaceful valley of swat and deteriorated the law and order situation in the country to such an extent
I hate to be a skeptic but I doubt the long term viability of this plan especially keeping in view the 'suspicious' role of our real authorities.
I also hope that this is it for them and they restrict their philosophies to that part of the region and do not move on to the other parts of the pakhtunkhwa. This definitely gives them a boost and a reason to cheer but it shouldn't curtail the liberties of the residents of the valley.
Old Thursday, February 19, 2009

emranali is on a distinguished road
Default Nizam-e-Adl Regulation in Malakand and kohistan

my un-official opinion
Declaring Nizam-e-Adl regulation in true is a too optimistic verdict.

The fact is that Government has succumbed to militants of TTP and TNSM by cutting an agreement for implementation of NeA in Malakand - a demand by militants - who defied government's writ in SWAT. Government maneuvered to establish its writ in the region by starting military operation Rah-e-Haq last year against militants. Military tried three different versions of Operations Rah-e-Haq and boasted sometimes that they have cleaned some region or achieved success by pushing militants on back foot. PM, President and COAS spoke louder than each other at serving an iron below to those who challenged writ of State and they were also very confident of Pakistan Army’s abilities.

NeA must be good. But, the course of action that compelled government to silence its guns and come to table at terms of militants may not have good consequence.

1. Pak relations with India have become severe in aftermath of Bombay carnage. Pak military’s inability to clean a district of afew thousand militants and establish its control sends a message to our life long enemy who is a nuclear power with one of biggest army in world.
2. Pakistan Army is one of biggest standing army in world. A major portion of GDP is spent to keep army updated and well shaped every year. It’s failure to defeat militants in swat has revealed its weaknesses
3. Pakistan faces seceding moments like liberation army, qoomi moments since long in its provinces. What inspiration these moments would draw from government's this move?
4. NWFP government with approval of President’s office announces Nizam e Adl in Malakand district with provision that any constitutional provision against Sharia stands dysfunctional after implementation of NeA Regulation 2009. Questions rise that is our constitution not in accordance with Sharia? If true, cheap and fast justice will be delivered to people of Malakand after implementation of NeA why other Pakistani should be deprived from same fast and cheap justice?
5. How militants arranged their weapons to fight “war” with an army in Pak? Will they be de-weaponised henceforth?
6. Next after Swat?

American “instruction” for cutting such a deal cannot be ignored. Pak military and government focus was dragged to Swat. Whereas USA army fights Taliban in Afghanistan and along with Pakistan’s border. USA army without Pak army cannot take Taliban alone at the moment. Pak army and governments focus is required at western border to crush Taliban.
Besides it, militants as a part of fight were blowing up schools in Swat. Destroying modern educational institution would keep people away from, more or less, secular education. Which as subsequence, would fan extremism and provide raw material for recruit to militant organization. This is against USA interest.
There are still several other points which may be discussed.
The Following User Says Thank You to emranali For This Useful Post:
Zeeshan Inayat (Friday, February 20, 2009)
Old Friday, February 20, 2009

Zeeshan Inayat is on a distinguished road
Default @Nizam-e-Adl

Thanks, to all , who gave their precious opinions.
Though the enforcement of nizam-e-shariah , according to the wishes of the people, is a good move (even it is too late).
Quote:
In my perception this is a step in the right direction.it sheds light on many things:

1.Government had finally decide that war is not the right option to enforce law and peace.

2.It also shows that government has realized that this is not our war.

3. Government is ready to ignore American pressure on this issue.
1. Govt should've done this before, if it desires peace. But now I think it another blunder like Lal masjid. There are invisible forces which don't want peace in the area and also desire to present a distorted image of Islam. The same forces (may ALLAH retain the contract) will try to break the contract between TNSM and the Govt: which is not a difficult job, as the contract is very sensitive one. Now when the Govt has compromised on it, the secular sections in the country and foreign countries particularly western countries are attentively looking at it, so the Govt should itself vigilantly try to retain the contract. In case it is broken it'll cause a great harm both to our country and Islam.
2. If govt is ready to ignore U.S pressure it should try the same thing in other war affected areas. Even it should take a stand on war on terror too, because it is not in interest of our country.
The only solution to all of our problems is justice and rule of law. the rule of law is not possible with out justice.