View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by san shah View Post
Hi everyone . I am Pharmacist i recently completed my final year . I need your guidance in selection of optional subjects in light of your experiences . I will be obliged by your this kind deed.
My dear there is no set pattern that all the aspirants belonging to a particular background will opt for the same subjects. Rather, everyone opts for the subjects according to one's interest and aptitude . Thats why go through the list of the subjects and shortlist those subjects which you can think of opting in accordance with you interest , aptitude and academic background. After having shortlisted those, put before the senior and experienced fellows who would help you finalize a better combination out of those. As you are beginner , read the following post also.
How to Start Preparation for CSS ?
lovereflector (Thursday, September 27, 2018)