View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 06, 2018

sidraaslam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo KIng View Post
Doesn't matter if you don't have. I will search it. It means these professionals have guided you that in every problematic essay one must write causes and solutions irrespective of whatever the direction may be given in topic.

To be honest, it is my conviction but I was appreciated by two of them for this approach. Never the less it is one art and appropriate choice of words to make relevancy even one can make the antithesis in favor of one's argument. for instance, I mentionthe legal frameworkas a solution, which you find irrelevant, but I have a strong argument about how the ambiguous laws related to water, which is scarce resource without substitution, the inefficiency of Council of Common Commission and absence of a water policy created mistrust among provinces and how politician has been exploiting the situation and what is way forward to achieve a harmony under legal framework. (in that way my argument colored with the shade of given aspect that in national unity and water shortage)