View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 15, 2018

edoeducation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrarsalankhan View Post
Brother, it is not about living with family or not.Many poeople in the country are working abroad.So it is all about priority. It is really an honour for someone to crack a competitive exam and get allocation as a officer.
Furthermore, you might be right about the department and its associated perks ans privileges but i for me, to be an officer in a security force is a real pride irrespective of its operating domain.
In short, it is all about priorities and circumstances.

Sent from my CPH1723 using Tapatalk
Yes it is indeed great honor to go through competitive exams and get selected as officer in a force. But when you reach there and find out that you worked so hard and waited for so long time and achieved nothing in return will break your spirit from inside out. ASF will immediately start humiliating you from the first day you step inside their sham academy. You know entire batches of officers run away after spending only few days inside ASF academy and suffering utter humiliation and imprisonment.
Bro you need to understand ASF is not a force at all. They are just like security guards at banks and shopping malls. ASF personnel cannot even touch any person at airport or anywhere nor can they arrest anyone. They have no powers at all. They just sit for 6 hours do their duty and after that cannot even enter the airport building again for any personal purpose. Any person at airport can give GALI to any ASF officer and he has no authority or power to do anything about it. Other agencies at airport do not even respect ASF at all. Many laugh at ASF personnel also.
I am only here to warn, decision lies with anyone who wants to feel powerless in a UNIFORM with RANKS.