Thread: My Interview
View Single Post
Old Monday, February 23, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Cool In response to MHM

Thanks sir
You shined in your interview
And definitely your marks in the interview would be a proof of it. ( ab tu sary aspirants chak dey phatay kar raahin hain . I think this time round every other candidate is conquering his/her interview The panel would be )
I think you explicitly shown to the interview that you are a very committed person to civil service. I also like the part where you provided the intricate details about our agriculture sector BT cotton and also how to impose agricultural tax on the poor small landowners. Then also you were very honest in straight forward in your opinion and you didnt shunned from any topic and didn’t tried to conceal any aspects of your personality Also tou brilliantly shown how well versed you are
(I am commenting on your interview in the light of feedbacks I got on my interview ,about how I fared. Some says my mentors: blink )
You also had the advantage of your family background there. The principles and the honest way of politics of your father and grand father have high respects in every Pakistani heart.
So in my opinion you are amongst the very candidates on the basis of which the chairman recently claimed that the quality of css aspirants is better than the previous years.
Lets pray sir that what ever is best in our favor, The Almighty Allah subhana taala has stored for us in future.
And please remember me in your prayers.
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Monday, February 23, 2009)