View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 24, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulhaseebansari
Brother (from qau) what u have qouted above is not discussed in ur post.
Yet, i have got no wonder as u have early cleared that u r ignor about
the problem. And, u had asked me about the contradiction.

Actually, u had asked me the contradictions between Democracy and Islamic Shariah. Therefore, i gave an example. Instead of advocating the case u have just put down illogical statement that:

'' a system emerges from within the people.plz first of all impose Islam on your personal life, then on your home, then convince other peole(neighbours and friends) and if u succeed, one day the whole pakistan will be islamic in its true nature, and thence forward a new system will emerge from within us and that will be ISLAMIC POLITICAL SYSTEM (the ideal to me also). ''

I think this is not a relavant answere of my comments. In ur post u have exhorted me to impose Islam on my life first. Islam is not to be imposed but it is to be adopted first of all. I have not understand ur comments. While, there is a discussion going on about the contradiction u have argued out of the matter.
So, come to the point and make us aware of real iformation.

At last i would suggest u that: ''Do not beat about the bush'' It will be in ur favour. (Insha'Allah) Get smile and spread smile.
i m smiling, thanks.i m beating about the bush.....? oh, really u god me up.
if u ask me truly , i hv one in urdu to tell u "islami mamaalik men muslimaan to buht hen,par islam ab shayad nahin raha ya phir nazar nahin aa raha".
do i need to explain it???????