Monday, April 29, 2024
04:00 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, February 21, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

@abdulhaseebansari
what are the deteriorations of the islamic law in our contry.
plz yar answer me.really i dont know about them.plz.........
Old Saturday, February 21, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Democracy means will of people prevails over any other consideration. If people elect even an illiterate person as there representative then they no one should decline there right. Educational qualification doesn’t necessarily depict one’s Political wisdom. There are numerous examples where people having low educational qualification become political visionaries. Renowned columnist Nazir Naji has not qualified even matriculation ?Nawabzada Nassrullah Marhoom was not graduate .There are so many other examples in the past and present.

Moreover Members of assemblies does not have the administrative authority ,rather they have legislative role .Now one can say that what an illetrate person can do for legislation? Answer is that even most of the educated people are not familiar with the technicalities of legislation, so I think education is not a justifiable criteria to refuse the public right to choose their desired represen
Old Sunday, February 22, 2009

abdulhaseebansari is on a distinguished road

quote: ''what are the deteriorations of the islamic law in our contry.
plz yar answer me.really i dont know about them.plz.........''.

U dont know its not a problem.

My,dear brother (from qau) Allah Has created all the worlds and He is the most powerful. Hence, obviously, He is the Lord of all the worlds. So, He has given a law to be prevailed in His teretoreis. Do u think that His law i,e ''The holy Qura'an'' is being prevailed in our country right now or in any case in the past??????

The first and the formost detorioration of islamic shariah in our country which may be discussed is that, In Pakistan a woman can rule over people and there has been no hasitaion with the women particepation in generel elections as it has been allowed in the constitution of Pakistan while Islamic Shariah prohibtes women to be the head of state. Hence, it is a lucid contradiction of The Pakistani constitution with the Islamic Shariah.

In the begening u have a little bit of lesson. Search any justifecation to argue in favour of ''Democracy'' and let me understand ur ideas.

I shall inform u more next time. Best of luck.

which is realised compolsory in our country.
The Star (Sunday, February 22, 2009)
Old Sunday, February 22, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulhaseebansari
quote: ''what are the deteriorations of the islamic law in our contry.
plz yar answer me.really i dont know about them.plz.........''.

U dont know its not a problem.

My,dear brother (from qau) Allah Has created all the worlds and He is the most powerful. Hence, obviously, He is the Lord of all the worlds. So, He has given a law to be prevailed in His teretoreis. Do u think that His law i,e ''The holy Qura'an'' is being prevailed in our country right now or in any case in the past??????

The first and the formost detorioration of islamic shariah in our country which may be discussed is that, In Pakistan a woman can rule over people and there has been no hasitaion with the women particepation in generel elections as it has been allowed in the constitution of Pakistan while Islamic Shariah prohibtes women to be the head of state. Hence, it is a lucid contradiction of The Pakistani constitution with the Islamic Shariah.

In the begening u have a little bit of lesson. Search any justifecation to argue in favour of ''Democracy'' and let me understand ur ideas.

I shall inform u more next time. Best of luck.

which is realised compolsory in our country.
women must not be the head of the state?
very sad, really.
a system emerges from within the people.plz first of all impose Islam on your personal life, then on your home, then convince other peole(neighbours and friends) and if u succeed, one day the whole pakistan will be islamic in its true nature, and thence forward a new system will emerge from within us and that will be ISLAMIC POLITICAL SYSTEM (the ideal to me also).

but plz start it from yourself and observe that how much contradiction exists b/w you and Islamic principles.
Old Monday, February 23, 2009

Default Do not beat the bush!

Brother (from qau) what u have qouted above is not discussed in ur post.
Yet, i have got no wonder as u have early cleared that u r ignor about
the problem. And, u had asked me about the contradiction.

Actually, u had asked me the contradictions between Democracy and Islamic Shariah. Therefore, i gave an example. Instead of advocating the case u have just put down illogical statement that:

'' a system emerges from within the people.plz first of all impose Islam on your personal life, then on your home, then convince other peole(neighbours and friends) and if u succeed, one day the whole pakistan will be islamic in its true nature, and thence forward a new system will emerge from within us and that will be ISLAMIC POLITICAL SYSTEM (the ideal to me also). ''

I think this is not a relavant answere of my comments. In ur post u have exhorted me to impose Islam on my life first. Islam is not to be imposed but it is to be adopted first of all. I have not understand ur comments. While, there is a discussion going on about the contradiction u have argued out of the matter.
So, come to the point and make us aware of real iformation.

At last i would suggest u that: ''Do not beat about the bush'' It will be in ur favour. (Insha'Allah) Get smile and spread smile.
Old Monday, February 23, 2009

kk_advocate is on a distinguished road
Default How can a state run by illetrate MNA,s?

dear users of this web,

i am also user like you all, i posted this due to a good and interesting question on title you can see.

i dont think there are illetrate provencial or national representatives in assemblies, i think where its is mostly to say than there must be feudalism, and you will got more of these are better for thier people and area, due to fullfillness of any saying. road, water,electricity, and somewhere gas is also in record.
i shall talk for those leadrers who were wasted national wealth who were deprived us to walk with other 5 atomic powers of world but we are still moving with bengal and others in economy, why? because there is no actuall soveriegn who is desire of nation. no! he is not faithfull with us means nation.
on other hand if we are muslim than what is cause of our injuries and disturbance of public tranquality you all know very well, what is that? that is we all pkistanis are going away form our Religion ISLAM. i think it was slow poison given to our nation decomposition of islam from our minds and hearts. is MEDIA, eg; changing of sunna to english habits,
it was only a deep conveincing but islamic democretic means having no inferior and superior levels, only leading abilities who should understan problem of their area.
tahks to read this
Kamal Khan (advocate)
Mansehra bar assossiation

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, February 23, 2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Please don't share contact info.
Old Tuesday, February 24, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulhaseebansari
Brother (from qau) what u have qouted above is not discussed in ur post.
Yet, i have got no wonder as u have early cleared that u r ignor about
the problem. And, u had asked me about the contradiction.

Actually, u had asked me the contradictions between Democracy and Islamic Shariah. Therefore, i gave an example. Instead of advocating the case u have just put down illogical statement that:

'' a system emerges from within the people.plz first of all impose Islam on your personal life, then on your home, then convince other peole(neighbours and friends) and if u succeed, one day the whole pakistan will be islamic in its true nature, and thence forward a new system will emerge from within us and that will be ISLAMIC POLITICAL SYSTEM (the ideal to me also). ''

I think this is not a relavant answere of my comments. In ur post u have exhorted me to impose Islam on my life first. Islam is not to be imposed but it is to be adopted first of all. I have not understand ur comments. While, there is a discussion going on about the contradiction u have argued out of the matter.
So, come to the point and make us aware of real iformation.

At last i would suggest u that: ''Do not beat about the bush'' It will be in ur favour. (Insha'Allah) Get smile and spread smile.
i m smiling, thanks.i m beating about the bush.....? oh, really u god me up.
if u ask me truly , i hv one in urdu to tell u "islami mamaalik men muslimaan to buht hen,par islam ab shayad nahin raha ya phir nazar nahin aa raha".
do i need to explain it???????
Old Wednesday, February 25, 2009

u have not explain about whatever u have said. And keep smiling with ur ........................... ideology.
Old Wednesday, February 25, 2009

M.Murtaza is on a distinguished road
Question please do us a favour

Ms. Khatija would you mind clearing about the simple B.A and special B.A i've never heard about the simple B.A means (SB.A). . . . . . . . . . .
Old Saturday, February 28, 2009

khadija is on a distinguished road

Salaam,

Simple B.A means bachelors of arts or humanistic studies with out the touch of Commerce , science IT or engineering etc.

------------

Education is the modern worlds prime responsibility and necessity

Please gays I started this forum to discuss the needs of educated people and their acknowledgement in our country & our country should run by educated rulers to encourage education. Just tell me is this not our duty to seek knowledge and spread knowledge instead of fighting upon the point that it is democratic way or Muslim way or .rights of illiterates or non illiterates? for example take me I got education and Emerged as patriot and neutralized hard working professional and participating in positive activities and think positively for politics and take pain at miseries of our poor segments of the country all because of my education and im really really belong to backward area of my country so knowledge is a blessing and it is my personal view that we should ruled by educated people to knock out the world by our good strategies it is 21st century gays not 40s or 50s that Mr Nasrulla can walk with Matric or uneducated assemblies can exists. Come on gals & gays be serious with your national lives and walk with the modern world by the sold grip on modern knowledge …. Any body wanna comment so plzzzzzzzz well come…… ;-).

Regards,

Khadija Kalsoom Saqlain

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 06:19 PM.