View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Qk Mehsood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajjad Yousaf View Post
Outline 9th Essay

1. Introduction

2. I.T & Education - Revamping the 'old school' (JSTOR, Springer, Google Scholar and YouTube)

3. I.T in Computer (Languages, Mathematics and Statistical Methods in Socio-economic Research)

4. I.T & Media
a. The Electronic Media - The Shift of human from print media to electronic media and the concept of 'Breaking News'.
b. The Social Media - Facebook (Connecting people and nations across the globe replacing Telephony)
c. Twitter - Rapid Foreign Policy and Connection with people (Trumps Tweet and reply from Pakistani counterpart)

5. I.T and E-Governance - the end of bureaucratic 'red-tapism'.

6. I.T and Medical Science & Technology - NHS in the Diagnosis process; diagnosis of Chronic heart disease through ECHO and ETT

7. I.T and Weather/Climage - Global Trends, Weather Predicton and AQI (Air-Quality Index) detection.

8. I.T and Security - Intelligence-led policing and Modern Miitary (Missile technology and countering Indian Cold-Start Doctrine)

9. Conclusion
Brother!
I am of the view that the topic was argumentative and there was a condition of Curse OR Blessing
You have to right in favour or against the spread of IT.
It was the OR which restricted the topic and its scope.From your outline it is difficult to grasp the main theme.But overall you have done great and wish you best of luck.