View Single Post
Old Friday, February 17, 2006
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

This is correct that "An Insult to out Prophet (S.A.W) is an insult to us" and we must condemn it and take actions against it,BUT are we doing right here at burning each and everything without even knowing whats beyond the scene.

I mean to say there are certainly much better ways and effective ways to protest,and to protest effectively but burning a fast food restaurant owned by Americans and torching 16 buses of the most famous company owned by the Koreans was just an act of idiots.

Destroying and burning the property is just an act of sick people,i would say all the countries involved in the act of caricatures publishing should first apologize and those involved in this act should be punished as they directly insulted our religion.But now that only one of the country among them have apologized the others should be boycotted socially and not by destroying and torching businessess of even those countries who were not even involved in the act.We can boycott them by bringing there economy down and by simply boycotting all the products they produce and neither to buy them and nor to use them,if all the muslims around the world do this i am sure all of the countries involved in the act will certainly bent down and apologize for this act and thus set an example for all the countries of the world so that none of them can dare to do something in the future.
Only if the Muslims get united! I wish they do Ameen!