View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 28, 2019

Perhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of lightPerhar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by longinus View Post
Thanks sir so much. Well, is not it so strange that they are asking high degree questions like IT skills or other very strange questions from urdu/english literature, especially for an admn type post???
Welcome sire, yes its strange. As per criteria of the post, a candidate must be computer / IT proficient. Therefore, a computer proficiency test was conducted. To analyze skills of the candidates, they have called one PhD of IT as member of the panel. Now a PhD professor is asking questions of his own level. This is really strange, but we don't have anyother option except to undergo the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashari125 View Post
dear kindly tell us about what kind of experience they are considering relevant ?Can you qoute anyone's case specifically ?and it will be highly appreciated if you can apprise what kind of experince the rejected candidates had?and most importantly what is your current job?as they had considered you for interview?please reply as i am much confused now after reading your post
Experience relating to Administration and Office Management is being considered. One candidate was rejected because he had experience as a "Lawyer". One candidate's experience as "Research Officer" was excluded because it was not considered relevant. Experience of Police Department field duty like one was serving as Asstt. Sub-Inspector (ASI) was not considered.
The experiences considered relevant were:-
i. Assistant ii. Assistant Director iii. Admin Officer iv. Superintendent v. Section Officer etc.
I am working as Admin Officer. The people who do noting, drafting etc are of relevant experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Perhar For This Useful Post:
longinus (Sunday, April 28, 2019)