View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 27, 2019

The dream of rain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Arif View Post
@The_dream_of_rain and @innocent_hafeez
How will you make conclusion of this essay?

According to me, conclusion should include positive points and suggestions only.

1 Pakistan is a young democracy and demcracy revived since last decade after the termination of Musharraf regime.
2 Democracy will take some time to flourish as in developed countries it took decades to completely known in these countries.
3- Mention some hurdles in summarized way.
4- Now suggestion:- Need political will and everyone needs to play individual and collective role to secure democratic Pakistan. (It can be expanded)
4-Days are close when democracy will enshrine in the land of Pakistan and become fate of it(Ending sentence should be like this)
Conclusion is the closure of the discussion that u have done in an essay. It should not include anything external. Therefore, my above essay doesn't include solutions. Thus, solutions can't be mentioned.
Though, you are right that conclusion must have positive points and ending. Plus, you are right that hurdles will be mentioned in summary.
I have written this essay. If members need I'll post conclusion.
Hope it helps.
P.S. all members are requested to review others essay. Like the above someone's: "let there be lights more lights...."