View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 28, 2019

aishalam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
animals are curious enough to solve their problems and knw about other things,
without curiosty they cant survive, i have seen monkeys and chimpanzees even elepehnents curiously tryng to know about diffrent objects ,
i have seen on Sony BBC earth , where they plant a spy - chimpanzee in other alive chimpanzees , but they find it in few seconds that this is something knew to them , they pick it up and turn around, to see wht really is it,
and , speaking of curiosty we many of us - humans are also not curious enough to find simple facts, some of us are curious,
cats and chikens are curious too, they are very intelligent , cats can wake u up, cats can devise a way to reach her favrt things placed in regrigrtr, cats know blanket can save them from cold . i remmbr night when my cat , now dead, will come to my bed and sleep in my blanket , bcz she knws, whats blnkt is for. animals are no diffrnt than us, its just our thinking, and assumption, that differs animals from humans.
But again the will look at these things only so far as their survival and personal safety is concerned. Animals aren't curious they gauge whether a thing is friend or foe. Let's look at it with a very theoretical backdrop; the blooms taxonomy a very popular cocept in education studies. Animals are capable of every level except the top two; evaluate and create. No matter how much time you give animals-how many eons-they will never create an enduring civilization or legacy. No animal would ever be able to create say the internet. They can't read and they cant write (they can be taught to but they wont develop it themselves like we did as a species. They don't have any recognisable form of culture either (though you would be interested to know that many animals have accents! A local goat would not be able to understand what a foreign goat is saying!! How absolutely fascinating!). They exist and then they die. We want to live life to the fullest-see what is out there. Again we are generalising a lot. Some humans don't deserve the title of human beings. Some animals also are poorly equipped mentally. Even the smartest animal will survive and survive well but they will never thrive.

Again the things you mentioned are natural instincts for cats meant to help them survive; stay warm, find food etc. I adore cats-our youngest kittens are 4 months old and the most mischievous bundles of cuteness ever. I've trained my dog myself. Cindy (that's my labradors name) has been trained to do several tricks like sit, stay, shake, spin around, lay down, fetch etc etc and she can be taught to do many other things as well but at the end of the day she does them to get treats she will not learn them herself or be curious about why we teach her these.