View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 12, 2019

shah 786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qublai khan View Post
Lets cut the crap.CSS is not worth it.When i see young peoples obsessing with CSS i feel myself duty bound to tell the the truth.

1)CSS is for elite class only

So you think we live in meritocracy?How come talent protrudes in imam ul haq when his uncle was chief selector.How come faisal iqbal become lead batsman when his uncle was chief coach?why all the progeny of generals and colonels are born fit for army?

No,you are an optimist and you think CSS is somehow exempt from corruption and nepotism.

just answer few questions.

where will the sons and daughters of all the ministers,Gernerals,Judges,Landlords,secertaries and chief secertaries go?And considering the fact that rich people love their kids more than common rubbish Pakistanis.

2)They want you to believe in system

they tell you that if you work hard, persevere and put your utmost effort you can do it.which is complete crap and lies.Statistically the rags to riches tales in CSS is so negligible that you have to be an exception.If you do not believe in their system it won't work.It will unveil the roots of our inherent corruption

3)Life of CSP is shitty

Do u know that a DMG officer of 20 grade tried to steal a qatari envoy's Purse-here is Zarar Haider shb.

Do you know that a CSS officer and DPO committed suicide after exposing himself naked after drug overdose-Here is Jahanzaib khan kakar

A newly inducted ASP was found to be ring leader of drug gang in sindh.

these are few examples.You can not change society with your fancy english the reins of our society lies with the force which we can not mention here.

4)change is an Illusion

If you look at all the aristocrats and rich brats in our country,their fathers and grandfathers were aristocrats even before foundation of Pakistan.If you are born poor the most you can do get a decent job,wife and small car and that will be the pinnacle of your achievements.The Arbab shahzad khan who is reforming your CSS belongs to the richest family in KPK.The status quo won't suddenly disappear with your petty posts on twitter and facebook.

5)The Elephant in the room-the obvious questions.

some of you might argue,But we know people who were very poor and got allocated?

And you are discouraging us!

Lets look at some facts.The persons who got allocated despite their poverty shows the clever slight of hand by elite.They need sidekicks and clerks.who would do the petty job if some poor brats aren't selected.These poor people spend their life scrounging through files and never enjoy the elite life.This is a hoax.

And i am not discouraging you.Keep on your studies as its better to do something than nothing
CSS is not just to qualify in fact its for refining and grooming your personality. It teaches to be optimistic because its the only virtue that can hold you best in this cruel world(according to you corrupt world). So if it will just give us this approach then we will be happy. Rather then those who can not qualify because of their negativity and want others to do that too. I feel bad for you. Be optimistic (INside or Outside CSS)