View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 17, 2019

Wamik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstarAshar View Post
Whatever the case maybe regarding NTS' transparency, focus on what YOU can control. If you only focus on the negatives and let downs, you'll get nowhere in life. Instead of worrying about unknown/uncontrollable variables, do your best. Life is tough and pristine opportunities require hard work irrespective of YOUR life conditions.

As far as your question regarding syllabus is concerned, browse this forum for the past papers and questions. You'll get the idea. Even though this site is inactive, it is still a goldmine of information for candidates. And by the way. Why are you posting this on the eve of the AD MOD (general) test? Is this the case of 'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink meaning' or is it "The fox and the grapes' kind of story?
I was expecting such comments from people like you who belief that they can prove themselves by targeting any single individual while leaving behind the actual issue which needs to be discussed by those who have the ability to think before speaking.

But as you have suggested, I am convinced that I should Not focus on you and your comments