View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 12, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.atifrana
EXAMINATION 1986
ENGLISH (Précis & Composition)

4. Transform any five of the following sentences into direct/Indirect Form as the case may be:’
a) He said, “Don’t open the door.”
b) He offered to bring me some tea.
c) He aid, “Thank you!”
d) He said, “Can you swim?” and I said, “NO”.
e) He told Aslam to get his coat.
0 “If 1 were you, I would wait,” I said.
g) He ordered the peon to lock the door.
h) He warned me not to leave my car unlocked as there had been lot of stealing from cars.
a) He ordered me not to open the door.
b) He said, "Should I bring you tea". OR He said to me, "Should I bring tea". OR He said, "Should I bring tea for you".
c) He thanked me.
d) He asked/enquired if I could swim and I replied in negative.
e) He said, "Get your coat, Aslam".
f) I wished if I were in his place I would have waited.
g) He said to peon, "Lock the door".
h) He said, "Don't leave your car unlocked as there have been lot of stealing from cars".

This was attempt after a long period. I am not in touch with grammar at present. I might miss any thing, please rectify me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
aristotlekhan (Monday, November 27, 2017), dr.atifrana (Thursday, March 12, 2009), iftikharali88 (Monday, September 09, 2013), mudasr (Tuesday, November 13, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Wednesday, June 23, 2010), Seemab (Saturday, February 25, 2012), sonia shamroze (Wednesday, July 08, 2009), Waqas77 (Monday, November 15, 2010), Waseemtabish (Tuesday, July 14, 2009)