View Single Post
Old Friday, June 12, 2020
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrahhh View Post
Thanks for motivation, it means a lot.
Sir please give a road map, how to start preparation. How to prepare each section effectively.
I am all there to provide basic guidance and the information. However, the roadmap for the preparation needs to be set by you keeping in view your stage of preparation and by knowing the areas you already are good at and the areas where you need to work more. For general better preparation i used the following books and the mothod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaid ahmed View Post
Aoa.. Tasawwar bhai hope u r well.. You are one of the oldest members of this forum and i have taken immense guidance from your valuable posts in different threads all these years.. Few questions here.
I am highly pleased and honored to know that some of my contribution at this august forum has proved helpful for my fellow members. in fact i have learn all from here.
Quote:
1. I have heard that most of the lower ranks (constables till Inspector) come from punjab police? So is ACE like an attached department of Punjab Police such as Highways police? And do they wear same uniform as police?
No! ACE isnt an attached department of police. Rather it is a separate establishment and works under S&GAD and reports to DG Anti-Corruption and to ACS. Aswell as the deputation from police is concerned , it is true. Actually ACE is an Investigation Agency which investigates and enquires corruption. The oficials from police are well suitable for serving here. thats why they come here on deputation. Uniform is there , but it is not used.
Quote:
2. Also, PMS officers of BS-17 join ACE as Deputy Director and BS-18 as Director, is it true?
Yes The Director of ACE are from DMG/PMS/PSP. Actually , we were the first group which was recruited direct in grade 17 in the investigation branch which is the core of ACE. Now , ACE is recruiting own officers and officials and gradually these will be promoted to Director and above insha Allah with the passage of time.

Quote:
3. Is accommodation and vehicle available to an AD or DD ACE?

Thanks.. Stay blessed
DD is formally provided vehicle and residences also are arranged as ACE has nuisance value. As well as AD is concerned , officially is not provided veihcle . however, as he has to perform field duties and raids etc , from the pool he is provided veihcle as i am having cultus.
zaid ahmed (Friday, June 12, 2020)