View Single Post
Old Friday, June 19, 2020

Umer Yousuf is on a distinguished road
Default Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampz View Post
I am also thinking to opt for computer science as i have BSSE degree. So my point is if they asked for types of something and question has 20 marks and let say there are two main types and 3 sub-types of each type, then in my point of view we have to define and explain the main 2 types completely and a definition+summary of sub-types would be good.

In programming/networking type questions where we have to write outputs/find errors/subnetting these are pretty straightforward and to the point and in my opinion they are high scoring questions if we answers correctly and to the point.

PS: I am looking for Computer Science people who are going to opt CS as optional subject for 2021 CSS exam. If any one of you looking for collaboration then please let me know.

I'm also preparing for 2021, and opt computer science as optional, it little bit tricky and lengthy for sure but after all its our subject. we learned it throughout are 4year degree process .. Best resource for preparing is internet so far

Always choose different path..