View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 11, 2020

Ideas with Shoaib is on a distinguished road
Smile 100 Essay OUTLINE in 100 Days - Absolutely free guidance/ If the post is not removed.

TOPIC: 1
CONSTRUCTION OF DAMS IS IMPERATIVE FOR DEVELOPING NATIONAL ECONOMY.
Availability of water is directly proportional to sustainable development, particularly for an agrarian country like Pakistan. Therefore, construction of Dams for the sake of conserving water in order to meet the needs of agriculture and other economic sectors is a must.
1- Link of dam with national economy – availability of water is important for:
i- Agriculture Sector (Irrigation & Navigation)
ii- Agro-based Industry
iii- Tourism Department (Dam sites, good Flora and Fauna attracts international tourists)
iv- Enhancing Energy capacity (cheap hydroelectricity can save billions of dollars)
v- Saving from Food Crisis
vi- Bridging the gap between imports and Exports (increase in Exports means increase in national income)
vii- Increasing Employment Opportunities
viii- Evading natural Disasters like Floods & Droughts
ix- Saving Ecosystem (Billion tree tsunami requires continuous supply of water)
x- Improving water quality in the country for a huge population (saving national health)
Unfortunately, Pakistan could not develop dams in the last more than 50 years. Consequently, it is facing severe water, energy and economic crises.
2- Factors responsible for non-development of dams in Pakistan:
i- Lack of Political Will
ii- Inter-provincial disputes over distribution of Water
iii- Lack of funds/ Monetary resources
iv- Water dispute with India
v- Presence of Feudal Lords satisfying their vested interests
vi- Public Indifference toward national requirements
vii- Lack of Planning & Policy making (No way forward)
viii- Climatic Shifts (Water is available only during summer and feasibility of dams is conflictual)
3- Impacts of having less number of dams in Pakistan:
i- Deforestation, desertification
ii- Lack of investment (Investor moves toward developed nations)
iii- Meagre agriculture productions
iv- Import-Export imbalance
v- Economic downfall
vi- Health hazards due to drinking contaminated water
vii- Burden on National Exchequer because of costly energy production
4- Pakistan can improve national economy by developing new Dams. It can be achieved by:
i- Ensuring Political Will
ii- Allocating more Funds (Monetary help can be sought from international Investors)
iii- Launching awareness campaigns to put pressure on existing leadership
iv- Active Public participation in national Policy making
v- Resolving Inter-provincial Water Disputes
vi- Resolving Water Issue with India
vii- Devising a comprehensive water management policy
viii- Desilting of existing dams is also imperative for improved performance
ix- Controlling water losses
x- Regulating ground Water Policy
Through early construction of Dams, we can improve National Economy & overcome the menace of water scarcity for all the sectors to have a better and prosperous country for our Generations.

Note: You can ask for the development of outline for any topic & for essay material, anytime (Free Notes & Books).

Watch this lecture in detail (various other argumentative topics like ‘I may disapprove what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it’, Politics is the art of Possible, Classrooms decide the future of nation, Respect for Diversity can lead to unity in Nation, Hybrid Warfare, & many more) **********************************†††**********

I’m hopeful that you will never find such guidance & material for English Essay & English Composition from anywhere else, of course, without spending a little penny.

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Removed name of YouTube channel as per instructions on moderators corner