View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 03, 2020
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullashah View Post
sir actually i have extended my study timings and since 5 days i am working from 10 am morning to 5am next morning and its round about 18 to 19 hours although i take small naps to relax my mind , namaz break and food break in b/w just for 20 to 25 minutes and my strategy is to complete my whole syllabus in 2 months or 10 days more and the rest of the time is for revision while essay and precise will go with this from now to the end inshaaAllah and and i will apply your strategy to my preparation inshaaAllah from today.

at the end of the day sir i will try my best till the exams without leaving any loophole for the examiner and i will leave the rest to Allah SWT ,
"jaan laga do ya jaany do" i think here i need this strategy.

maybe I could succeed by this and get an allocation in the top groups.
Best of luck. May Allah be your Helper and Guide.