View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 09, 2021

SikanderAbbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistically View Post
you can post here.
I have seen ur essays, and it seems that you often select ambiguous topics and try to frame whatever knowledge you have into the interpretation of the topic rather then articulating what the topic really demands.

Withour clarity, one can never pass essay.

Be relevant but at the same time be critical as well.
It is very important as sometime to remain relevant we often fail to critically analyise topic.

Last but not the least, essay should be creation of your own mind,obervation and the life long knowledge that you have gained. Instead of following rigid rules, be innovative but relevant as well. Imagine you are a lawyer or a debator and the given topic is your point of argument or debate which you have to prove. The judge or the jury is your examiner and only by winning the case or competition you can pass essay. Use every convincing argument. Try to create links between facts and the argument that you want to prove.

For example, I want to prove that aim of education really matters. Here I can say that how education systems of Athenians and Spartacas differed with regard to the end result. Spartans education created warriors and Athenian education produced thinkers. Former tought subjects of warfare and physical fitness while the later emphasized on physical strength as well as intellectual grooming by teaching diverse subjects such as mathematics,history,logic and music. Ultimately, Athenians prevailed and became tourchbearers of human progress while the Spartans perished despite having initial success in wars against Athenians. Thus aims of education decide future of a nation.

See how I connected my own knowledge with one point that I wanted to prove? But at the same time, I have also remained relevant as well.

I hope you will do better in essay if you are able to interpret topic and than produce a clear stance backed by concrete but relevant arguments.
Bro, it's too hectic to post 2500 words of essay here. If you know any teacher or civil servant here, kindly refer me to him/her