Thread: CSS Essay 2021
View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 20, 2021

moondot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zashley View Post
Thank you for sharing your point of view! I honestly think it can be interpreted both ways. My essay was actually closer to the second example you gave. I argued that universal human equality only exists theoretically and has not been/cannot be practically achieved. It ended up being more philosophical than political, and rather depressing! Not sure how well I backed it up because I didn't provide too many examples of universal equality not existing in our world today, but maybe that wasn't necessary for my (potentially mistaken!) approach.
I have attempted the same topic and tried to convince that it is really utopic. One can not bring the entire world under one umbrella. Even there are inequalities that we can't eliminate from one same country so how can it be possible for the entire world. Utopian school of thoughts; a dreamland for impossible tasks. I don't know what will happen cos I made some minor mistakes as well like sometimes I wrote unequality instead of inequality. That was a big blunder I have done with me. Rest was I think fine.