Thread: IR tips needed
View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nonno Hussain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.atifrana
AOA, CSPs where are you, we need your help.KINDLY SHARE YOUR TIPS.
im not a css qualifier(aspiring to b one) but i've done my masters in IR so i can share wut i think is necessary..
1.for those who havent studies IR before need to understand the theoretical part first as nothing comes out of context...
2.for any issue u have to know the background like if u r talking about palestine issue in present context for that u have to have knowledge of past events as well...so that u can give elaborations from past events as well...
3 try to read books of the authors that r objective or in other words unbiased and u have to build ur opinon in the similar manner i.e. objectivity must b there,
4 my teachers told me not to build up ur opinions by merely reading newspapers or watching talkshows..becoz she said they can differentiate between papers given only by listeneing tv shows and papers by student having sound background of issues..

i hope these will help u out..
baqi aainda k shumaray main
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nonno Hussain For This Useful Post:
AshA (Wednesday, August 05, 2009), dr.atifrana (Saturday, March 21, 2009), iamcalledasad (Friday, April 10, 2009), Muni_18 (Saturday, August 08, 2009), Mystichina (Saturday, March 21, 2009), shapar (Wednesday, November 04, 2009), sonia shamroze (Wednesday, July 08, 2009), sunlight (Sunday, May 17, 2009)