View Single Post
Old Friday, April 03, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 97

Urooj5 is on a distinguished road
Limit to Terrorism

Here you can discuss everything about the affliction of Terrorism. For example: Is there any limit through which one may say that 90% buthchery in Iraq is Terrorism and 10% is valid purgation or what happened in Vietnam was not Terrorism but what is happening in Sudan is Terrorism. Or is Terrorism only limited to the people who bear pain, wounds and deaths or it also victimizes those who hear about terror episods on their TV screens. Are there regions in Pakistan or policies of Islamabad that pay the price of Terror or the directives of Oval office of The White House are also the party and cause of Terror generation and stimulation.

You may build up your stance on these lines or add more ideas that click you.

Pre-emptive Victims

The victims of pre-emptive designs of USA. US wanted to destroy WMD in Iraq through its pre-emptive design, however, no such weapons were found there. Although, Iraqis became the victims. They have no civic life today. It's all about bombs and gun-fire there to this day. It's just not Iraq.

I hope you got the meaning here.

Nuclear proliferation.

You may find that Nuclear proliferation can be linked to Terrorism. See the case of Iran. Iran is considered as the axis of evil, right? Big powers consider Iran and with that some other countries like North Korea, Libya even Russia during the cold war era as lawless states that believe in collecting power for it's negative use. US is also worried that Pakistan has Nuclear teeth plus it is a flash-point of Terrorism. Another side of the coin is; don't you think the nuclear attack of Heroshima was nothing but gravest TERRORIST mode of action. You can link Nuclear proliferation with terrorism.

P.S: These all are my own opinion for which I have stance to support. You may disagree to that. Also you may also see some other important points which I have missed. So do add them up.

Other than oil.

It is one accepted argument that US is after Oil resources world over. These include Oil from the Muslim World and other Mineral resources from Latin America or Africa etc. US, to get hold on all these resources is doing everything to suppress these poor countries. If this US lust for oil treasure is somehow eliminated then her policies would be very different. It will stimulate less hatred and anger amoung those who suffer, through American hands, and get themselves involved in aggression. This aggression rendered by the oppressed and looted is taken as Terrorism by these super-powers. If this economic overture leading to terrorism is eradicated, clash (Terrorism) can be avoided and Terror-free world can be foreseen.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, April 03, 2009 at 05:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Urooj5 For This Useful Post:
Farishta (Friday, April 03, 2009)