View Single Post
Old Friday, April 03, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 97

Urooj5 is on a distinguished road
Post To lengthy outline

Yes this is true that the outlines here that I've given are a bit lengthy. I don't know about much impact it would make on the examiner To get used to it one needs a lot of practice. Anyone can change it according to his or her idea and speed. I tried to make mine somewhat different. I am a very slow writer. I type fast though I wrote only 13 pages for essay including the two outline pages in my CSS exam but still I managed to pass. In my first attempt I had written even shorter essay but I got 50 marks. But I think it will be good to make things simple. Over the years I've developed this writing style and I still seek improvement. I'll work on one page simple outlines as well Thanks for pointing that out.

Another benefit that I got from this kind of outlines was that I never had to stop writing for half minute even to think what to write next. As all the points were in front of me before hand. It is also true that I was able to avoid any repetition. I'll try to search for few other formats if I could come across for making outlines. I hope with all our efforts we'll reach something good

Regards.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, April 04, 2009 at 01:10 AM.