View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 11, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 112

F.S. will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Ali star]Assalam O Alaikum,

Refering to my earlier post, I requested the aspirants to get out of this trauma of Combined Competitive Examination and concentrate on CSS. Few of the forum fellows disagreed from the observation I made. I would again request the meritorious people to aim high and stop looking at these cheap examinations conducted for Mukhtiarkars and even Combined competitive.

A merititorious candidate clears every exam be it CSS/Mukhtiarkar.... NO Exam is CHEAP.... People r CHEAP

I would again request meritorious people to stop burning their blood by sitting in SPSC exams and go CSS and other exams conducted by Federal Public Service Commission because A GENERAL is sitting their as Chairman having a DANDA in his hand thrashing the requests of politicians to manupulate merrit.

People who don't clear these exams burn their hearts like this... U'v this heartburn because of failure... learn to work hard and stop being jealous...
Moreover a General is not solution... Last year Chairman exercise suitabilty in certain cases... he considered a friend of mine not suitable for PSP and thought Mukhtiar Shah is suitable for PSP though he was much lower in merit... Now Mukhtiar Shah is in mental hospital.... Is this use of DANDA... Danda shud b used to correct people like u, who distort facts...

To me CSS is the channel and free of corruption because people at top level believe in the fact that if this cadre is being manupulated the administrative edifice of the country would be collapsed.