View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 11, 2009
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

if a question paper is OUT before one day of exams?

2. if a question is changed in some centres and remains unchanged in others?

3. if a mistake is corrected in a paper in some centres and others r left out?

4. if in few centre ( particularly zubeda girls college) student are allowed to copy freely from books?

wow dear u have collected gud points with clear proofs.

dear candidatespsc i again ask u if paper of general knowledge was out then what about other questions. mr raz sahb mentioned only one question. there were 84 mcqs plz tell other as well and with clear proof.
dear again i elaborat my point about the mistake in css. do u know that vocab in css was infact in synonymous but it was directed to be done in antonym. do u know that the mistake was corrected only centers at islamabad not in rest of the country.

moreover i have a few friends here who gave paper at the same center where u claimed that copy was allowed. but dear they dont mentioned any such thing.
dear be optimistic.

and other thing i wanna tell u that if u have any friend from nwfp and who appeared in recently held nwfp pcs exam u wil find that there was more cheating than here at spsc. i have one of my friend who told me that we have lot of copy and discussion at our center.

dear there is no distinction in any province of pakistan. all are in same conditions.

so dont blame sindh only.

my last point is that dear do u know that three DSPs have been directly appointed and they are doing special training in isb.

what else i tell u.
The Following User Says Thank You to marilatif For This Useful Post: