View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nonno Hussain is on a distinguished road

i also want to share something ...

i am giving papers in karachi S M college and here things were quite similiar as people mentioned. cheating was the order of the day especially in english general and sindhi general papers... those who opted for sindhi general were even helped by teachers present over there and students were consulting with each other and nobody was stopping them...

next day seats were changed and new invagilators came and they were strict...but people kept cell phones and time to time went to washrooms...one of the girl told an officer about the cheating so he said we know who r going to b selected and by the way it's not u...

the environment is not competitive exam like it's more like college papers where u can do anything.. i dont know who is involved or not but atleast exams of this cadre should b transparent so that the best may win...i coldnt think civil servants(to b) of this low calibre who are appearing in exams and don'tt know how to make adjectives...

i was glad to see different paper pattern of english and GK but it's of no use we've been reminded of and on that it wont be anyone of us to be selected...but i know one thing that there is ONE who is watching and definitely give us all power to fight for right and merit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonno Hussain For This Useful Post: