View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 12, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 112

F.S. will become famous soon enough

I m not here to justify the merit of Bhuttoooo..... I'v never said He ws selected on merit.... I'v nothing to do with him or for that matter.... I ws compelled to clear views of fellow members who generalise things.... I had a proof for everything.... Sons of sitting Chairman & Members & Other serving bureaucrats hv passed CSS too... when we don't call that system unfair, than the same should b applicable for rest......... I m not here to defame Mr. Mukhtiar Shah.... I m sorry if U thought so... to tell u truth, he is mental hospital (CMH Lahore's Mental Ward) Pl ask anyone from 36th CTP, he will clear ur views abt this matter too.... Well Mukhtiar Shah confessed that he hs mental problems....

Finaly.... Mr. Ali satar has no right whatsoever to call people like us JALEE....
We'v earned it by our hardwork..... I can't tolerate this nonsense....

One Advice for all those who are appearing in PCS this year.... Pl don't believe that only those who hv right connection will go through.... A friend of mine rightly comments... to quote him, "our system can't work, if we'v all intelligent people in it, on the other hand, only sufrashi people will make the system unworkable.... so by design, we hv equilibrium in system.........."

TRY TO TAKE GLASS HALF FULL, RATHER THAN CONSIDERING IT HALF EMPTY

Last edited by Last Island; Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 08:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to F.S. For This Useful Post: