View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ali star is on a distinguished road

@Adil Memon

Adil says: Our society is too backward, retrogressive, defeatist and discouraging. Rather than learning from people's success and wo]Mrrking hard - something that I call positive jealousy - they tend to drive solace by pointing fingers. The reason is that they can not work hard and succeed anywhere.

This forum is presumably not the place where only dejected youth pays visit. I view this forum as a venue through which we come in contact with like mind people. Your impression of connecting my attitude of pin pointing the pit falls of the system specifically those of prevailing in SPSC with an inability of not passing exams and not putting hard work etc is horrendously incorrect. I am afraid your analysis is absolutely wrong and people from diverse backgrounds opt for competitive exams and they are capable and don’t need anybody else to dictate them the basic norm of working hard and other affiliated issues.

Who I am: I myself a researcher working with United Nations drawing a salary more than your imaginations and Alhamdulillah it is all HALAL and absolutely happy in my existing capacity. Maze kee baat hai your CSPs in different cadres such as Police, District Management and others are working with me even some are working under my supervision. They join us on deputation and all the time talk very pathetic about their concerned departments even one of my colleagues (CSP) has moved up and down for not leaving United Nation project because he had a call from his parent department.

My affiliation with this forum: Ache log and intuition of guiding youth who are trapped in this dirty game of competitive examinations. At least I can guide them through with good advices specially pushing them to become at least CSP if they don’t think beyond a SARKARI NOKREE.

Mr. Memon, please admit that you don’t have guts to talk something against this pathetic system which is ruining the lives of our youth. Don’t save those institutions by throwing blame over young aspirants that they are non serious and putting fewer efforts to pass those exams. My brother became seriously ill in 2003 when he was turned down in CCE-2003 even though he got excellent marks but failed the interview. I don’t have any objection over his failure in interview but why the opportunity was provided to Chairman Bhutto’s son and the relatives of honourable Aslam Sanjrani, Mr. Khero and relative of a SPSC member (Mr. memon, the name slipped out of my mind) and many more in that particular diet of CCE-2003.

All those who are being tortured and going to be humiliated by SPSC are my brothers and sisters and I feel their pain. I record my condemanation agaist those who see this cruel system and keep their eyes remained closed.

Regards

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Friday, April 17, 2009 at 01:04 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ali star For This Useful Post:
god of war (Monday, March 07, 2011)