View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2009

Faisalmemon is on a distinguished road
Default @ dear bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engr.Aftab
salamz to all members

as mr RAZ says again and again in forum for sharing experience so thats why i thought to share with u people. i had no access to net during exams so that i could not do that earlier.
as dr. atif said that prepare points/notes from today: i am 100% satisfied with his views...to pass css is not a difficult one but to pass it with flying colors is really a big task, so u have not to pass only but u have to get good marks. some times wot happens, papers are less related with course and more than half questions are related with the genearl approach , than people who comes with ratta from books , they get confused while looking at such questions....so in this way to make points or notes do not work but ur general ability approach, analytical mind, mature thoughts work here.... as RAMSHA said that its luck ....yes its 90% luck and only 10% ur hard working........and no one knows that which kind of paper will come in exam...whether of general approach or from books/course/syllabus.
so it is proved one must b prepared fully , he/she must have general approach and good grip on subject matter aswel.
As in my view 2009 css exam was of general approach and more than half questions of question papers were general, so aspirants having mature thoughts and analytical mind did their best in this exams...and those who came with RATTA disappointed while loooking at the papers
now i am going to tell u abt my papers
1- essay : very eassy topics were given, i started jolting down the outlines of 2 eassays one was woman in islam and other was future of democracy
than i decided to go for fututre of democracy. In that essay i wrote all the outline in last rough page than i started to write essay leaving 2 pages because i thought to write fair outlines in the end....but unfortunately in the i could not find time to write outlines in the start and that situation was really annoying for me ...i discussed and few other friends and they all said that it is not a big problem but i am still upset due to that mistake.... i wrote essay on 19 pages and the rough outlines which wrote in the end of copy are mentioned bellow
1)introduction2)present situation of democracy3)vote system, pressures from family,brothery,political people for votes, 4) the selected prime minister selects cabinet using favourtism,6) corruption starts in such govt by name democracy6)opposition role making the govt weak7) than politically and economic instabilty takes place8) ultimatimately army intervention 9)than i started history from the 1947 and gave the start point from wich intervention started 10) than i concluded from history that country remained abt 20 yars without consititution and abt abt 30 yrs without democracy out of its age abt 60 yrs 11) i gave reasons in wich weakness of constitutuion wich dont discourage army , weak institutions, no public voice, media is dumb and deaf,
no good governance, fudalism, no integrity etc, 12) than i gave few points in which the roll of the concerned parties was discussed in which judiciary, parliament, peope, media, and other organistions at national and international level,13) the measures which were taken by the concerned parties 14) after that i gave suggestions in trasparent elections, vote sytem, judicary, constituin like of india where no army intervention yet, roll of media etc was discussed 15) than i concluded comprising all these points and put conditions that if the above sugestions are followed than the future af democ.......
just now i could recall only these points
dear Aftab
Dear i thoroughly agree with u that css- 2009 papers were of general approach. No doubt that general studies plus studies from syllubus worked in the exams. As for essay's outline is concerned; i think it is enough to draw out line on backed rough page. But it is also true that outline constitute only 5 marks. Nevertheless, these marks r also important. This is nt a very serious matter. I think outlines on back rough page also will be considered.

regards
Faisal Ahmed.

Last edited by Viceroy; Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 02:43 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faisalmemon For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Sunday, May 10, 2009)