View Single Post
Old Friday, May 15, 2009

Faisalmemon is on a distinguished road
Default @ Preshan Gul

Dear u deserve congrats for this useful post. you have painted bureaucracy and military organization as perpetuating British Raj. Perhaps dear u may not know that nation build on these two pillars. Arms forces r to defense our country and bureaucracy is to run affairs of State. You must go through Pakistan History that when our Muslims brothers migrated to Pakistan from India; it was only bureaucratic administrator that handled this situation. Pakistan, was with minimum resources of men and material.
Now, your question is why talented youth wanted to join the civil service? Dear, answer is very simple that talented person wanted to serve for their country. I agree with u that many engineers and doctors race in this competitive exam... But, the reason may that they can serve for their country more better then as being profession. Yes, dear, every men has right to earn a social position, but it does nt mean that they r hungry for bleak money.. In every society there r bleak sheeps... but it does nt mean that every css aspirant is ought to be a bleak sheep. Yes dear we r social animals and we have lust for social power... but dear power and authority is aim to eradicate social ills and evils from society.
You mentioned private sector that give u more opportunities for earning money... even dear u illustrate an example of watchmen. Dear, I think u should be first to set an example to being a watchman. That seems to me utopia.
Dear be optimistic. I agree with u that a watchmen is earning more that a 17-Bs csp officer... but, why u r here to be css-aspirant?????
Dear i totally agree with u that this nation want servants. Yes we are all servant of our beloved country. Never subjected to institutions whether military or bureaucratic... Yes, there may be individuals that malign the institutions.
In nutshell, i can only say that every individuals has right to earn his social position, prestige n power but for the welfare of this nation.. Without these u even can nt solve single problem even in their neighbours, home. So, dear one should be equipped with these powers for correct errors and eradicated social evils and ills from society. Take example of PSP, DMG and so on…. Can police officer can address social ills without power and authority???????????. On the whole your argument seems to me inconvenience and absurd. Be sanguine and optimistic.
regards
Faisal Ahmed Memon.