View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 16, 2009

smalik is on a distinguished road
Arrow To All With Psychology

I will very much appreciate it if Dr.G.AsgharMemon could kindly send me the psychology notes. My e-mail address is: bulbul.bobo@hotmail.com

Also I would like everyones' suggestions on opting for this subject in my scenario. I appeared in CSS 2008 and cleared the written part of it. Unfortunately my merit number was extremely low and I had no choice but to reappear in 2009 with same subjects without much preparation as I was loosing my chance in any case due to my age. The cause of my low score in 2008 was Political Science which I had picked on suggestion of a friend and I thought I had done pretty well in it for my part.

I did my masters in Pol Science while studying for CSS but had no prior background in Pol Science just as I have never previously studied Psychology. I have gone through the past papers of Psychology and it seems one can do well in this subject if one studies it.

2010 will be my final attempt for CSS and I have no hope of passing in 2009. I want to choose my subjects carefully and don't want to take any risks.

Please help - all opinions willl be much appreciated!