Thread: IR tips needed
View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineXorable
Salaams,

I don't have any background in the field of international relations, but I find it pretty interesting. As you guys have done your masters in IR, can you kindly tell me whether it is better to opt for IR or International Law. I mean from what I have read about international relations it looks pretty time consuming for a subject of 100 marks. One has to do loads and loads of reading.

The thing is that I am doing Indo-Pak History and Economics as well and they themselves are lengthy subjects. So your help required, do you think I would be able to prepare WELL for all these subjects ? Or is it better to opt for international law instead, just to be on the safe side.

Regards and Best of Luck
Dear, although I am not a masters degree holder in the field of IR, but I love this subject.This is a some what tricky subject, but if you know the basic concepts and have interest in every day events in international politics then you will find it helping in other subjects too.I have started a thread ,you may find it helpful in this regard.
the thread is
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/central-s...tml#post120764

rgds
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.atifrana For This Useful Post:
ineXorable (Sunday, May 17, 2009)