View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 12, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

hmmmmmmmm

i m perplexed and thinking where to start and where to end, however, i wl try to brief my views due to paucity of time

well u r right THE 1 that always Allah helped us

but i know one thing that Allah is the Creator of this world naa nd no one can find any lapse at any point, all things are working systematically but you must agree that Allah seldom do the things in such manner as HE deputes some one and that person do the job, in fact it is being done by HIM, some time it was Quaid-e-Azam or Ayub Khan or some one else to do goods for the country

these are some notions that israel was attacking, muhsaf ali mir was sent down, dr. shazia was done away by capt. hammad etc.

but brother, i made my own observatoin and thinking, i m a smple person nd go in depth, but it revealed that the influentials of the region were involved in the case and dr. hammad did'nt do ny thing !!!!!! actully the incident was made to make public that army is doing bad nd this nd that by instigating the emotions of those pple, would deliberate on some other day

as regards dr. qadeer, i can bet for millions that if musharaf wont b the head of state then dr. qadeer would have been handed over to west since long

u c, in the eyes of west, it is only musharaf that can be holding many things right like taliban, nukes etc. nd they are aprehensions that after him who would b taking care of al things, that is the reason that they r not giving all out help to the country

nd both india and afghanstan are better aware of these things, nd it is crystal clear that both countries r against to Pakistan and can u think why the president karzai clamoured about taliban issue in his full breadth in these months, bcoz he knew that bush is coming nd india would also aware, it could b another side of picture that both have made plans to speak such so that bush may not give any substantial support to Pakistan .......

nd if musharaf would have been frustrated then he wont b strengthening the government, nd increasing ties with china and iran , iran is a big issue nd Pakistan's staunce towards iran is clear to the west

u c, he is not fully relying on US nd it is a good gesture, yara look musharaf has two childern only nd both r well setled abroad nd u c he was not aware of any development fo coming him to power, v can think the scenario when musharaf came into power, look if the corps commanders would'nt have acted briskly and or musharaf would have been in Pakistan and got replaced then his name would b in the chapters of history......

brother THE 1 v can think that all such things were done by Allah to save Pakistan ......

nd as regards Kargil, yara the plan was zabardast if it wuld'nt have been roll backed, i dont know whether u had seen the speech of the then prime minister mian nawaz sharif, to the nation clearing the air in the country. i heard the statement he made to the nation which somewhat stated that there is no road pasing by the kargil heights, which lead to siachin glacier, so we done this or that ....... i m a simple person naaa nd i can understand the blunder he made therein, look there is only road nd if the forces would b staying there then the position of India would have been precarious ....... especially at siachin nd we all can think that that time would b the best for resolution of at least siachin issue

As i stated earlier, i do not agree to all of the policies of musharaf i.e. devolution plan but his most of policies r going on the right direction, v can check the ratio of PSDP has been increased, the education budget has been increased manifold esp. of higher education, the i.t. budget has been increased etc.

but musharaf is a good sign as being president of Pakistan and so far as i m aware i cannot support any person who try to use the name of our BELOVED PROPHET for toppling the government.

well i wont b writing sorry or regret for the reason for my lines being against to views of ny one, it is simple that dear we are not kids to have angreness, these r my views nd they can differ from the views of any other person, it is simple

tke care

have a very nice day

b praying

Allah hafiz

Last edited by THE 1; Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 02:59 PM. Reason: typos...