View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 19, 2009

junaidkhan is on a distinguished road

This sacrifice will b remembered by every pakistani. Its a gift of life. I congratulate parents of this brave son and all pakistani,s. V r passing thru a critical stage in our national history and i am sure v will get thru it courageously and with dignity as v r born tough people and 170 million people wil lay down their lives b4 leaving ths country to lawles, illiterate absconderz. Taliban have tried to test our nerves bt lets stand up and pressurize govt to finish this menace once and for all esp in swat... Politicians shud also thnk they gave us nothng over the past 60 yrz. V are lighting candles while our rivals are planning IT revolution, v are eyeing aid of goggles and machine guns while they are getting civil nuclear energy deals.. Every sacrifice demands us to stand up as a nation and count our life by achievments. V want end to corruption, favouritism. Save this nation plz. V can do much betr togethr. Ths z wat every shaheed,s blood demands of us. Love you my every sincere, patriot, pakistani bro.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to junaidkhan For This Useful Post:
AFRMS (Wednesday, May 20, 2009), Faisalmemon (Wednesday, May 20, 2009), hira imam rizvi (Wednesday, May 20, 2009), Viceroy (Wednesday, May 20, 2009), Artemis (Wednesday, May 20, 2009), Red Flower (Thursday, May 21, 2009), waaqar (Wednesday, May 20, 2009), Zoyee (Wednesday, May 20, 2009)