View Single Post
Old Monday, March 13, 2006
Sara

Question wish it had been so easy :(

well i was going through the posts here when i saw this post n it immediately got my attention ... since i appeared in css 2005 n flunked in essay paper with a shamefully low score .... any how i find it a good opportunity to discuss wt i did in the paper ... quite intrestingly i also found the paper easy at that tyme because the topics were all pretty topical ones ... i wrote my essay on the social prob of pak .. hmm i worte around 10 to 11 pages n wrote from all aspects ..but i dont know why i cudn't get thorugh ... any one senior here who can help me out for this paper n guide me abt how to attempt it ... well as far as the intellectual prop for essay is concerned i learnt abt it dat u shud know some major pointers abt the current affairs n u got to reproduce those pointers in a rather more elaborate way in the paper of essay .. so i didn't do any isspecial preption for this paper n thought i wud write on the spur of moment ... but dat exp kind of proved unsuccessful ... so guyz i'm askin u to guide me how to go abt this paper n wt to do dis tyme