View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 28, 2009
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 4th in Sindh UrbanMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the roughArif Rao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibliophile
Dear Members.

I herewith write to ask you ppl. I'm willing to take Sociology and Journalism for optional papers. Either they are scoring or not. I hope all senior members will help me as soon as possible.

Regards,

I Banker.
I agree with the views above and also I think you should not only consider the scoring trend of last year and this year but also look at the past papers as well. If you find those interesting then you should decide to go for these subjects. The past papers, when I reviewed them, revealed to me that they didn't have much to surprise the candidates, but still things can change drastically, as mentioned earlier. I suggest you to keep all these factors in mind, then go for these subjects with good spirits. All the best.