View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 28, 2009

Preshan Gul is on a distinguished road
Default Dear Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisalmemon
Dear u deserve congrats for this useful post. you have painted bureaucracy and military organization as perpetuating British Raj. .................................................. ..................................
.................................................. .................................................
On the whole your argument seems to me inconvenience and absurd. Be sanguine and optimistic.
regards
Faisal Ahmed Memon.
Thx for sharing your views on the topic under discussion but before commenting on any article you should keep in mind two basic aspects. First you have read the article and ensuing discussion on it completely and have comprehended it wholly, second, you have something different, something unique to share with the readers. The points that you mentioned in your post have already been shared and discussed and answered faithfully. By calling my article absurd you are forcing me again to clear that neither am I against the harbouring of desire for power nor I am against "earning of social position" in the society. What I wanted to point out through my article was the need to reorient the direction of preference of our youth towards serving the country rather than serving their egos. Admitted that all come in the civil service with the outward tall claims of serving the motherland but unfortunately end up in seving their coffers. My earnest plea for my fellow aspirants was to explore their hearts and if they find anything "suspicious" get rid of it as early as possible and prepare their minds and hearts for the noble cause of making our country more and more strong by our deeds and actions. Power is, if sought for the purpose of betterment, a valuable instrument for achieving goals and targets but keep in mind that it is not the end but is a means to achieve the targets of serving the country.
Anyhow thx for your comments.
Waqas77 (Monday, December 14, 2009)