View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dr.G.AsgharMemon is on a distinguished road

To be very honest with you, i had read psychology in 2007, but while taking papers of 2008 i didnot read it, except during paper gap of two days.
my marks in this subject were 64+51=115. Bro, This subject arouses my intrest, that is why it came very easy to me. keeping in view,how optionals were strictly checked, these number were better than in other subjects. With little more effort, i think i could have got upto 130.

You do not have to be their student. CD lectures are sold on nominal price of 250 RS. if you like, u can buy notes that come with it for another RS. 80, i think.
Bro, I do not know how you will be at this subject if u choose to take it in your optionals. Do one thing. read this subject for one week. and take an McQ test online or from psychology sources. or even on this forum, in psychology papers. if you are comfortable with most topics, then it means you are good at it, or,atleast, your aptitude wud be manifest.
For those, who say course of psychology is lengthy. i do not,personally agree with them. i found the course on psychology very precise, and defined.

Final decision shud be made by you, on the basis of your priorties ,fears, and suggestions by our worthy members.
if u need any guidance regarding it u r most welcome to ask.
regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.G.AsgharMemon For This Useful Post:
Nonchalant (Monday, June 08, 2009)