View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 17, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajkhan
Afrms has already done the job though, anyhow
Thanks but the title of the posts says All CSPs so your comments are equally important.

Quote:
The Arabis is made of sand n rock,,,,y not made up of sand and rock,,,( afrms pls correct me if I being wrong here )
Infact you are right!

Quote:
Camel carries goods ,,,, and not good,, u missed ‘ s ‘ ,,, ur last sentence
Agreed,the problem with scan is that you cannot qoute the sentences,so at time you miss stuff like this.

Quote:
Dear bo atif y dnt u use white sheets for writing as u will be provided in exam, try writing over plain sheets
A very good suggestion,i think Dr atif is now going to use plain sheets

The Following User Says Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
dr.atifrana (Wednesday, June 17, 2009)