View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 11, 2009

zeeshansaleem is on a distinguished road
Default plz marks my composition not pass comments

QUESTION.Write a Composition using the following opening sentence......Akbar tried to runaway as he could, terrified lest he may be caught red handed.... Marks[30]

ANSWER.
........Akbar tried to run away as fasr as he could,terrifief lest he may be caught red handed.......the opening sentence has a positive as well as a negative side but i would proceed with a positive side beacuse Akbar was a football player and he could run as fast as he could and this was the requirement of a player.He was not a thief .He was a player of an international rank .He won many gold medals and his fellows respected him very much .He worked hard for the betterment of his team.He was a man of determination.courage,and his soul was very pure.He did not commit any sin .He strategy of playing was tremendous .He was not a thief.He was humble.down to earth and very plote in his manners.He got up early in the morning and did whatever was good for his team.He thinked with longfellow who terrified death in the following way

Not enjoyment and not sorrow,
is our destined end or way
but to act that each tomorrow
brings us further than today

He was not a thief.He got immortal fame in this mortal world due to his game.His body was veryfit which is bascially a requirement of an athelet.H terrified lest of death not of being caught re handed.and also thought with longfellow again in the following words

He slept beneath the moon
he baskd beneath the sun
he lived a life of going to do
and died with nothing done

Above all he was feared of death.He did not want to lose his fame.and wanted to maintain his strength and his streangth was his team .Akbar formulated rules and regulations for his team and his team followed his rules and regulations .TO sum up he was a player and not a thief and was a man of character and will and he could run as fast as he could beacuse he was a player.....akbar tried to eun away as fasr as he could.terrified lest he may be caught red handed..... this is just glipms which i ve written in papaer

Last edited by Amna; Friday, June 22, 2012 at 07:23 AM.