View Single Post
Old Monday, July 13, 2009
38th CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  127

h sajjad is on a distinguished road
Default my experience of 2009

it has been quite some time now since we have attempetd the papers but i'll still like to share the bits that i remember...
Day 1:
essay paper was easy but confusing at the same time...as i took precious 40mints of the paper in deciding the topic:/..i made 4 outlines at the back of my paper n finally went with "future of democracy in pak"...i managed to finish the paper at time..pheww!!
eng comp paper was a relief for me...i did all the mcqs correct..n attempted the rest of the paper ok too...my title of precis was"art and morality"
Day 2:
eds paper, as noticed by all those who attempted, was a tuff call...50% of what i attempted was what i recalled from my o levelz(which i gave 7 yrz ago)..
current affairs paper will bring me 15 marks out of the mcqs for sure...rest i attempted in a fair manner...
Day 3:
pak affair's & islamiat's objective parts i messed up a bit... i managed to do justice with the subjective part of p.afrz but islamiat's subjective part was a blow 4 me..i hav no clue what i wrote in atleast 3 qstns...it seemed more like a paper for current affairz ..n so many policies they were asking..pheww!!!
Day 4:
brit history...part 1 fair
part 2 ok
Day 5:
sociology & journalism: went pretty smooth...socoilogy's paper was very easy n journalism's was all general type of questions which i managed to attempt aptly
Day 6:
IR...paper was some what easy..i applied all knowledge from the current afairs prep...didnt attempt theory typ qstnz
Day 7:
Business admin...i can jus recall 1 thing..paper went below my expectations
Day 8: FREEDOM!!!

....i think giving the css papers is an experience of a life time...i dont know if i'll qualify or not...but i feel that the whole process of the preps n attempting the papers has made me a better person...

BEST of LUCK 4 all the 2009 aspirants...plz remember in prayers