View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about
Default Congratulations to all those CSP officers...

Congratulations to all those CSP officers who have been awarded the CSP Medal.

Ambrosial Eloquence, AFRMS, asif ahmed, Asifr, M.M.M., Arif Rao, Red Hawk, Cherubic Smile, zam zam Many Many Congratulations. Really happy to see this Medal under your names. Sorry to those whose names I can't recall.

I'd like to add a few words of our beloved Quaid at this occassion...
"I can assure you that there is nothing greater in this world than your own conscious and when you appear before God (Allah) you say that you have performed your duty with the highest sense of integrity, honesty, loyalty and faithfulness."

I hope that the Officers will keep these words in their minds when making any decision and will earn honor and glory to their country.

May your success be followed by many more successes like this Ameen!
AFRMS (Tuesday, July 14, 2009), asif ahmed (Wednesday, July 15, 2009), leopard (Tuesday, July 14, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Wednesday, July 15, 2009), Red.Hawk (Tuesday, July 14, 2009), waqar paras (Tuesday, July 14, 2009)